Waiting Room Message
Any participant who does not login using their USC Zoom credentials automatically will be placed in the Waiting Room.
You have the following options when participants are in the Waiting Room. Note: It is not recommended that you use the Admit all feature as this may admit participants that should not be in your class.
- (a) Click Admit to allow a single participant into the meeting.
- (b) Click Remove to remove a single participant from the Zoom meeting.
Remove Participant from Class
Follow the instructions to remove a person from a Zoom meeting.
- Click Manage Participants.
- In the Participants panel, place your mouse over the name of a person and click More.
- Click Remove.
When you lock your meeting, no additional participants are able to enter your class.
1. While in meeting session, click ‘Participants’ at the bottom of your Zoom window.
2. In the participants’ pop-up box, select (a) More and (b) Lock Meeting. When the meeting is locked, no new participants can join, even if they have the meeting ID and password.