Chrome Remote Desktop
WARNING: YOU SHOULD ONLY SHARE YOUR SCREEN WITH TRUSTED COLLEAGUES.
To install Chrome Remote Desktop, please download it from the Chrome Webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/inomeogfingihgjfjlpeplalcfajhgai/related
Installing from website
- Browse to https://remotedesktop.google.com/support/ on your Chromebook.
- Under Get Support, click the download icon.
- A new window may pop up. Click "Add to Chrome"
- Click Add Extension
- Go back to the remote desktop site and click "Generate Code". Provide this code to your technical support representative
- Once the technical support team member connects to your machine, you will see a message that says:
"Would you like to allow (email) to see and control your computer?"
WARNING: YOU SHOULD ONLY SHARE YOUR SCREEN WITH TRUSTED COLLEAGUES.Click Share.